How to set up email Templates
Email templates are standard, preformatted emails. You can easily customize the greeting and completion, as well as preview in the Email Templates tab.
- Select "Communication Settings" in the settings menu.
- Go to the "Email Templates" tab.
- Fill in the "Salutation and Greetings" fields in the "General Salutation and Greetings" block.
- Use the text display editor if necessary.
- Click on the "Save" button.
- Click on the template you want to work with in the "Accommodation" block.
- Make all necessary corrections in the "Mail Subject", "Information", and "To-Do" fields.
- Save changes.
- Click on the "Preview" button to check the display of the template interface.
- View the email interface in the opened tab.
In the same way, you can easily configure all the email templates you want. To customize other options, go to the "Email Customization" tab.