How to Set Up Booking Engine
Booking Engine is the best tool for direct sales. Thanks to the direct connection to the PMS, your website will always have up-to-date information. In addition, when you receive direct bookings, you do not pay commission to third parties, as there are no intermediaries between you and your guests.
Important: Before installing the Booking Button, make sure you have set up Room Types, Rooms, and Room Rates. Don't forget to upload hotel photos in general settings and rooms photos in Room Types. You can always use the Preview Booking Engine function to see how the page with the data will be displayed.
If you would like to host an availability calendar page on the WordPress site, please follow the instructions below and then contact our support team. A document with a code will be sent. In this document, you need to replace the URL variable from the code (var url) with the copied link from the Booking Engine module.
The module consists of the following tabs:
- Setup for basic settings;
- Customization - to set up the color scheme of the page and links;
- Content to display the cancellation conditions;
- Pages to add additional pages;
To set up the Booking Button and install it on your website, follow the instructions below.
How to set up the Booking Engine
- In the menu on the left, select the Booking Engine module and click on the “Activate Booking Engine” button.
- Enter the domain in the Domain URL field and click the “Save” button.
- Enable or disable toggles in the Settings and Room Type blocks according to your wishes.
- Go to the Customization tab and select Template from the dropdown list.
- Choose the color of the parameters suggested by the system.
- Click on the “Preview & Save” button.
- Return to the Setup tab, click on the “Copy link” button, and place the ready link on your website.
If necessary, you can make changes again and save in the same way.
To add Important info regarding the reservation for the guest, use the following instruction
- In the Booking Engine module, go to the Content tab and select the language from the drop-down list.
- Enter the text in the Declaration on the consent field.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Please note that all additional languages should be added in the General Settings in the Languages section.
If you need any extra explanations, please reach out to our support.