March 29, 2018
Despite the scandal with Facebook and their algorithm change, this social network continues to lead by the amount of users (besides, it owns Instagram and WhatsApp now). More than 2 billion people come to Facebook every day, and they can potentially become your customers. You just need to use the right strategy and know what to avoid.
What doesn’t work:
- Spamming your customers’ feed. The future means engaging, relevant and useful publications. Quality is better than quantity.
- Using engagement-bait. Something like “comment if you like our new hotel room design” or “tag your friends who would like our new drinks” might not have the result you expect. Facebook will cut your reach.
- Creating fake profiles or using of special services to comment on your fb-publications. Facebook developers will find ways to detect this and penalize you or your page.
What to do now?
We have the right answer. Check out our top-3 tips for Facebook which will work in 2018:
- Run paid campaigns. Facebook loves pages that spend money on the Facebook Ads Manager. Run the campaign and you will see how your organic traffic will grow.
- Hoteliers should try to build a community based on groups. But don’t forget about the pages and paid advertising campaigns!
- Learn Chatbots: moving conversations into Messenger and using bots becomes the hottest trend that will allow you to nurture leads and sell your product.
If you have another ideas, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Public relations: Ralph Eichelberger