This week, HotelFriend is introducing a number of new options for orders and orders lists. Further below, we’ll share more details about new features we’ve added, as well as fixes we’ve made.
1. Reworked orders. New options
a. Now, the order can include different services;
b. Order can be added when creating bookings using “Add collective order”;
c. Order can be added to an already created group booking or to selected individual bookings;
d. Order page lists all order items (services), with the option to add/delete items, edit items, and their price.
2. Orders lists: added option to see items, included in the order
3. Add order modal now allows
a. creating an order for a guest (virtual guest if nothing selected), reservation, group;
b. adding order for each period of booking (night), if the “Per night“ option is selected (if the order is for reservation).
4. Orders in the invoice: each order item with order number and VAT will be displayed
5. Added VAT rates setting in General hotel settings
6. Reservations list: added Nights field
7. Reservation actions
Delete action is now available for Cancelled reservations.
a. the issue of tasks not being created when the order was made from an external source;
b. error with handling deleted price options in services;
c. layout issues on some grids for mobile devices.
Stay tuned for more updates! And please let us know if you have any comments, feedback, or questions.