This week, we’re introducing our regular product updates to help customers meet their needs even better. Check out all the details on everything new across HotelFriend software below.
1. Missions: added new “Missions” module with basic tours for better user experience
2. Onboarding Wizard: improved layout and usability for new users
3. Reservations: added ability to change a payer for the individual and group reservations
4. Booking Group: added “Create order overview” action for a group
5. “Out of Order”/“Out Of Service”:
a. the room statuses can be set to “Out of Order” / “Out Of Service” on the Front Desk or in Rooms grid;
b. “Out of service” periods will be shown on Front Desk;
c. added a new “Out of service” tab for listing all the periods, which can be edited or deleted.
6. Invoice: added a new action to send the invoice by e-mail with the link to Stripe payment (if connected)
7. Settings: Legal Info: removed unused fields
8. Sidebar menu: “Settings” and “Help” moved to OTHER section
a. Management Report: PDF layout, past year data, the average duration of stay;
b. Accounting Report: includes prepayments as a separate category;
c. Page scrolling while submitting a form on sidebar modals;
d. Reservation grid actions hiding;
e. actions all over the system (mobile-friendly).
Stay tuned and keep a close eye on our new product updates!
Public relations: Stephanie Moench