Streamline your hotel operations thanks to new HotelFriend updates. Below is a quick recap of everything that’s been done so far:
1. Arrangement reservation can be created by the hotelier on the Reservations grid.
2. Redesigned Guests’ grid view: new filters, guest statuses.
a. added new guest view separately from the edit page;
b. added a new feature of setting/editing/deleting custom statuses for a guest: name a status, choose an icon and the background color for it;
c. guests who have Birthday or using the HotelFriend Guest Concierge app will be marked accordingly in the system;
d. guest statuses will be shown on the Guests grid, on reservation card, on reservation modal (Front desk).
4. Notes that were set on the Guest page will be also:
a. included to such reports as Housekeeping list, Meals list, Guests report;
b. displayed on the reservation page and reservation details modal on the Front desk.
5. Room rates with the same cancellation policy can now be added, edited, and activated.
6. Reports: now Housekeeping list, Meals list, and Check-in/Check-out reports can be created for future dates.
a. menu scroll on mobile;
b. minor UI/UX fixes.
At HotelFriend, we’re always looking for ways to make hotelier’s life easier and more productive. Our recent product updates are something that will definitely come in handy. Try them out!