HotelFriend couldn’t be more excited to announce our latest product improvements and updates. Get ready for using the new hotel dashboard, COVID-19 widget setting, custom options, and much more! Find out what's new below.
1. New hotel dashboard, based on the hotel rate features, with much more valuable data about
reservations, arrivals, departures, guests in house, rooms and occupancy, guests, tasks, comments and more.
2. Added COVID-19 widget setting for hotels and the menu
3. Settings: Custom options: added “Guest configuration” setting for guests data customization
Now a hotelier can select:
a. guest’s data fields to be displayed when creating guests from the “Guests” module, or during adding the booking
b. required guest’s data fields.
4. Reservations grid: added filtration by multiple reservation statuses
5. Orders grid: now all orders in status “Waiting” can be confirmed at once
6. Added 3D-secure cards support for hotel payments and subscriptions according to the Strong Customer Authentication regulation
7. Removed “Insert block” tab from Booking Engine module
8. Removed redundant tabs from guest edit page
a. Fixed invoice statuses
b. Fixed guest bookings count in the “Guests” grid
c. Fixed Hotel Employees grid: images and fields display
d. Fixed layout issues
At HotelFriend, we’re always working on both improving our clients' experience and providing relevant products. Stay tuned for further updates.